WHO WE ARE:
At ACE, we build optimism as a first step to lifelong success.
Since 2008, ACE has launched and operated excellent charter schools in urban San Jose with one goal: our students, by the end of their time in ACE’s middle and high schools, will confidently choose to be the first in their family to attend and graduate from a four-year college or university.
WHO YOU ARE AS A CAMPUS SUPERVISOR AT ACE:
You are a high-energy professional who is driven, articulate, resourceful and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset. You are a motivated team player who is willing to support the school Office Manager, school management and support staff. When it comes to our most precious resource, children, you are passionate and thoughtful in your approach. You have exceptional communication and follow through with the highest integrity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Have and demonstrate the inherent belief that all students can achieve academic success and be on the path to college, regardless of their circumstances
- Optimistically embrace student growth and proficiency targets
- Supervise assigned school campus areas, including classrooms, campus perimeter, restrooms, parking lots and eating areas to enforce school rules with regard to safety and student behavior
- Help manage the school’s campus by supporting school rules and policies, may administer first aid, open and close safety/ security gates, and assist assists students, parents, school officials and employees necessary regarding violations.
- Perform other various related tasks as assigned by Office Manager or school management
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Commitment to and passion for the mission of ACE Charter Schools
- High School diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a car and the ability to drive to school sites.
- Computer proficiency with Google Mail, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Word and Excel.
- Genuine passion for providing outstanding service to external and internal stakeholders
- Dynamic, engaging, professional with a positive attitude with the ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with a strong attention to detail and exceptional
- An ability to exercise critical thinking through ambiguous problems
- Strong decision making ability, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize appropriately
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Salary: This is an hourly position starting at $17.00 per hour
- Benefits: None
- Part-time 29 hours per week, Monday – Friday (8:15 am- 2:45 pm)
- At-will employment, Exempt
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume through our website. Your cover letter should include a narrative on “Why I want to work at ACE”.
- Note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Please visit the ACE website at www.acecharter.org and apply online.
- Send questions to email@example.com
PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT:
Once an offer has been extended, a candidate must meet the following criteria to receive a final agreement:
- Employment Eligibility
- Criminal Background Check
- Valid TB Clearance